Social Media Marketing
Engagement with target audience so they become interested in your product
Search Engine Optimisation
Social Media & Online Ads
How To Create A Social Media Strategy That Produces Results.
What if we tell you that social media can help your business reach your audiences, increase brand awareness, improve customer loyalty and retention and build strong ties with your target audience?
Because of the nature of the social media, you need a lot of passion, curiosity and a willingness to directly engage your supporters, but it is possible to make your company more effective through a social media strategy and careful planning.
The trick is to pick the social media strategy that best suits your business, and concentrate on just a few platforms – not all of them.
Marks Of A Successful Partner In Social Media
The creation and influence of a social followup requires channel experience, strategic thinking, and the development of relations. A good social media partner is responsible
Practice In Multichannel Marketing.
As social platforms continue to evolve, brands are opening their doors to new chances–and to recent best practises. If a social media agency doesn’t grasp the most recent and greatest on every social channel, they can’t initiate to your advantage
Capabilities In Developing Content.
Content gets interested in your business. Your audience may seek assistance, information and entertainment that is not consumer-friendly or that is not presented on the right platform.
Data provides the viewer and advertising with perspectives. Information keep your business in the right direction while things are going well. But only those who can adapt rapidly can prevent a brand from drifting if data points the business towards a new direction.
social media Marketing Process
Connect With Your Audience
Our expertise in social media unites data, content and design to create engaging social interactions that build customer confidence and loyalty.
To decide the best social media strategy for your company, we need to understand the overall company goals and what social media performance is needed to help you meet your targets.
- Awareness (growing audience)
- Engagement with the target market to engage them in your offering
- Enhance the relationship with existing clients
It’s also a good way to see what your rivals are doing and also to see the target market on which social networks. You want to concentrate on a few instead of all social media. Some of the more common ones that we are dealing with for small businesses are:
A social media audit that will evaluate all the existing social media accounts including Some of the first steps to build the way forward for the social media strategy
- Page / profile set: How good are the definition of your “About us,” photos and key messages reflecting your brand and image? How popular is your call to action, how well are you taken into account in your customer feedback, and how much is your average response rate?
- Traffic to website: Does your business drive traffic to your website?
- Sales: Are you driving sales on social channels? (This means you meet the right audience)
- Page / Profile Likes and Follows: How is your current engagement?
- Types of posts: what are the balance between brand and product messages, informational?
- Post frequency: How regular will information be posted / shared?
- Article details / structure: What is the sum of text and style and tone in your posts?
- Fan Reach & Engagement: What’s the percentage of fans ‘ involvement?
- Control of risk / reputation: How timely and sensitive are positive and negative comments / posts?
When the social media plan is in place and operating, it must be refined constantly in order to improve over time and deliver better results. It all includes planning, scheduling and recognition of return potential opportunities.
Key steps in the process include:
- Content calendar: In the long term, this saves a great deal of time and energy. Your content should not only be important and complimentary to your overall marketing plan but also concentrate on how to develop customer loyalty, retention and trust. Exchange your content with wider subjects but also with individual companies / products-try to explore different ways of using your product, for example.
- Advertising Campaigns: Good way to attract new markets that are not looking for you directly.
- Promoting / improving posts: This is a perfect way to meet the fans and networks of your followers at low cost–great for blog posts that carry the traffic to the web.
- Automation Post: Using sites like Hootsuite in advance for uploading your posts (week by week or month by month).
- Customer Retention Initiatives: Enabling your customers to talk, respond promptly and answer customers ‘ concerns publicly (although not individual complaints) is the best way of encouraging retentions on social media.
You know your social media plan needs to be checked when:
- You are posting sporadically
- You don’t get any engagement
- You have less than 100 fans
- You haven’t updated your photos since you first published your page
- You’ve got a negative review sitting at the top of your reviews
- You never used it to reach out to new customers